As a music educator, Chaia is trained in the most effective systems of learning, including Orff-Shulwerk (a way to teach music that joyfully combines music, movement, and drama; Kodaly (a systematized approach to music based on the importance of the sequence of skills and content; and Suzuki (a gateway to music education based on small steps based on a child’s readiness).
As a performer, Chaia is an accomplished vocalist and musician with more than 20 years of personal study with master teachers. She has performed in a wide range of entertainment and educational settings.
More about Chaia
- Chaia helps children deal with difficult emotions through her original songs and stories
- Is thoroughly committed to her students
- Teaches guitar, piano, voice, ukulele and music in Spanish
- Expert in Jewish tradition. Chaia has published 12 books and song collections for early childhood Jewish education and young families.
- Is an early childhood music educator (Music Together programs and Boogie to the Beat) in several pre-schools
- Skilled in sensory and affective learning, she integrated these into all her curriculums.
- Download Chaia’s complete resume.